Chef amfox's Note:
This is a fabulous basic Quiche dish that doesn't require a crust (just pie shaped cookware), but a crust can certainly be used if you'd like! The ingredients can also be altered if you'd like. This one uses asparagus & tomato, but it's also great with sausage, crab, and bacon! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 21. Slice the tomato leaving about 5 of your largest full circles aside.
- 32. Chop all the remaining tomato & asparagus.
- 43. In a large bowl, mix all the other ingredients (not the veggies) & whisk until well blended.
- 54. Add the veggies, except for you 5 tomato circles.
- 65. Pour the mixture into a standard oven safe dish.
- 76. Place your 5 tomato circles on top - just for aesthetics.
- 87. Bake in oven about 12-15 minutes. You can test by gently shaking the dish & making sure that the egg in the center is solid.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crust-Less Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.3 mg
- Sodium 289.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 10.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute