1/1 Photo of Crushed Red Potatoes with Garlic
Another take on mashed potatoes to impress company or your family!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut potatoes into even sized chunks.
- 2Place in cold, salted water& bring to a boil.
- 3Lower heat& simmer until tender, about 10- 15 minutes.
- 4Drain well& place back on burner (heat off) for several minutes.
- 5Shake pot occasionally to dry potatoes.
- 6Season to taste.
- 7Crush with a potato masher but leave some texture in the potatoes.
- 8Melt butter in skillet on low heat.
- 9Add garlic& saute until golden, about 5 minutes.
- 10Remove garlic& reserve.
- 11Pour butter over potatoes& gently combine.
- 12Pile in buttered serving dish& stud with garlic.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crushed Red Potatoes with Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.3
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 177.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 4.7 g