Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from a restaurant in Nevada called The Pizza Barn. It is a really good recipe for potlucks and picnics.
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 3 lbs spaghetti, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup green onion
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup sesame oil
- Cook spaghetti according to directions on the box.
- Drain spaghetti and lightly spray with vegetable oil so it does not get sticky.
- Mix peanuts and cilantro in food processor until crumbly.
- Mix the peanut/cilantro mixture with spaghetti, green onions, sesame seeds and red pepper.
- Mix soy sauce, vegetable oil, honey, salt and sesame oil together in a small bowl.
- Pour over noodle mixture.
- Toss until the noodles are evenly coated.
- Refrigerate salad until cold and ready to serve.