Recipe by Charmie777
This is from Bobby Flay. Mmmmm lemon and potatoes are divine together. This is great with chicken or beef! The recipe calls for fingerling potatoes, but you can easily use any potato and cut into smaller pieces, if necessary.
Top Review by MarraMamba
These taste divine! im a lemon-holic, and the idea of reducing the juice in half works wonderfully. Like the previous reviewer i skipped step 4. actually i tried step 4 but could not get the butter and juice to combine so ended up using the butter and juice separately in the saute pan. Its almost as if there is to much lemon to be incorporated in the butter
- 1 lb fingerling potato (or other potatoes, cut into small pieces)
- 3 cups lemon juice
- 1 cup unsalted butter, slightly softened
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped lemon zest
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Roast potatoes in oven with small amount of oil until done. Cut in half.
- Place lemon juice in a small saucepan and cook over high heat until reduced to 1/2 cup.
- Let cool.
- Mix together the butter, reduced lemon juice and zest in a small bowl until combined.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a few tablespoons of the butter in a large saute pan over medium heat.
- Add the potatoes and saute for a few minutes.
- Fold in the parsley and season with salt and pepper to taste.