1/1 Photo of Crushed Gold
This is a cocktail with orange and vodka... well ingredians r same oreparation methods different, this gets the taste
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Keep orange in freezer for few hours before preparation.
- 2The pulp should be slightly crystalined.
- 3Now, peel the skin, deseed the oranges and directly transfer the orange to wide mouth galss (mid size).
- 4It should nearly occupy three fourth of the glass
- 5Now crush the orange inside the glass carefully till the contents in the glass appear one thick crushed mass.
- 6The volume now is about half of the glass.
- 7Add vodka and fill the glass with carbonated water.
- 8Crushed gold is ready - serve with a fork to pick crushed orange pieces while drinking.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crushed Gold
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 1.2 g