Recipe by sassafrasnanc
Cabbage salad has never been so good! This combines, sweet salty and crunchy all into one. Best if eaten within 24 hours.
- 3 cups cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 cup apple, diced
- 1 cup English cucumber, diced
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl combine cabbage, apples, cucumber and raisins.
- Toss to mix.
- In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar, salt and sugar for 1 minute.
- Pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat well.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and chill well.