These are so yummy for lunch! They are quick and healthy and they pack really well (I ate them for lunch for a whole semester!)
- 1⁄4 cup tub-style fat free cream cheese
- 4 8-inch fat-free flour tortillas
- 4 clean raw spinach leaves (other good-quality lettuces work just as well)
- 1 cup alfalfa sprout
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese (or any other crumbly cheese(blue, for instance)
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onions
- Spread 1 tbs cream cheese over each tortilla; top each with a piece of spinach.
- Divide sprouts and remaining ingredients evenly among tortillas; roll up.
- Cut each wrap in half diagonally.
- Serve and enjoy!