I like to use organic vegetables for this salad, but I have used conventional vegetables with good results. This salad makes enough for a small crowd
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash cauliflower, broccoli, celery and peppers with white vinegar and water to get off any pesticides and dirt. Rinse well and shake to dry.
- 2Trim celery and peel carrots.
- 3Cut all vegetables into bite size pieces and place in a large serving bowl.
- 4Shake dressing and add to vegetables.
- 5Stir to mix and put in refrigerator until ready to use.
- 6Stir again before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Vegetable Salad
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.7
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 342.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 1.5 g