Recipe by mandagirl
I like to use organic vegetables for this salad, but I have used conventional vegetables with good results. This salad makes enough for a small crowd
Top Review by jennifer in new jersey
Delicious and healthy salad. Used all organic ingredients including the dressing; I opted for Paul Newman's version of the italian dressing. Very nice combination of veggies and a great change from just serving a lettuce type salad. Thanks so much for sharing; you have many great recipes that I cant wait to try!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 (1 lb) bag carrot
- 2 green peppers
- 1 (16 ounce) package celery hearts
- 1 (16 ounce) bottleof wish bone Italian dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash cauliflower, broccoli, celery and peppers with white vinegar and water to get off any pesticides and dirt. Rinse well and shake to dry.
- Trim celery and peel carrots.
- Cut all vegetables into bite size pieces and place in a large serving bowl.
- Shake dressing and add to vegetables.
- Stir to mix and put in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Stir again before serving.