Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 35 mins
Cook 1 hr
Trying to loose weight? Try this fantastic salad and enjoy without feeling sinful. Cooking time is the refrigerating time.
- 1⁄2 small red cabbage, shredded
- 1⁄2 small green cabbage, shredded
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 2 medium white radishes, grated
- 2 medium green bell peppers, de-seeded and chopped
- 2 cups sprouted green gram, blanched
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 5 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon mustard paste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- white pepper powder
- 1⁄2 cup roasted peanuts, coarsely crushed
- In a bowl, mix together the oil, orange juice, mustard paste, salt, lemon juice and white pepper powder.
- Keep aside and keep refrigerated.
- Now, prepare to wonderfully lay out this salad.
- To do so, arrange red cabbage at the bottom of a serving bowl.
- Next put a layer of green cabbage.
- The third layer should be that of carrots, radish and capsicum.
- Top off the salad with a sprinkling of bean sprouts.
- Refrigerate the salad.
- Prior to serving, sprinkle roasted crushed peanuts.
- Shake the dressing very well.
- Lace the salad with the dressing uniformly.
- Serve rightaway.