1 hr 35 mins
Trying to loose weight? Try this fantastic salad and enjoy without feeling sinful. Cooking time is the refrigerating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 small red cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 small green cabbage, shredded
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 2 medium white radishes, grated
- 2 medium green bell peppers, de-seeded and chopped
- 2 cups sprouted green gram, blanched
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 5 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon mustard paste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- white pepper powder
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts, coarsely crushed
- 1In a bowl, mix together the oil, orange juice, mustard paste, salt, lemon juice and white pepper powder.
- 2Keep aside and keep refrigerated.
- 3Now, prepare to wonderfully lay out this salad.
- 4To do so, arrange red cabbage at the bottom of a serving bowl.
- 5Next put a layer of green cabbage.
- 6The third layer should be that of carrots, radish and capsicum.
- 7Top off the salad with a sprinkling of bean sprouts.
- 8Refrigerate the salad.
- 9Prior to serving, sprinkle roasted crushed peanuts.
- 10Shake the dressing very well.
- 11Lace the salad with the dressing uniformly.
- 12Serve rightaway.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Vegetable Salad
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.0
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 290.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 10.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: