Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
The carrots add a nice nutty crunch to this unusual sandwich. I made this up when I had a left-over baked sweet potato in the fridge and a rumbly tummy.
- 2 slices sprouted multi-grain bread
- 1⁄4 cup cooked sweet potato, mashed
- 2 -3 tablespoons hummus
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 5 green grapes, diced
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard (optional)
- Spread sweet potato on one slice of bread.
- Top with celery, carrot, grapes, and salsa.
- Spread the hummus and mustard on the second slice of bread, and place on top of the first slice.