Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Not in the mood to cook? Toss this together and enjoy! Chicken can be substituted.
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large bibb lettuce
- 2 cups cooked turkey, diced (about 3/4 pound)
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup chow mein noodles, such as La Choy
- In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, vinegar, sugar, poppy seeds and pepper; set aside.
- Clean lettuce and chop; you should have about 8 cups. Transfer to a medium-size bowl and add turkey, scallions, almonds and noodles. Toss with dressing and serve immediately.