Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Something to do with that leftover turkey.
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 cup diced apple
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries or 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 2 -3 tablespoons coarse chopped walnuts, toasted (optional)
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise (or more to taste)
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 3 (6 inch) pita breads, halved
- Combine turkey, apple, celery, dried cranberries, walnuts and mayonnaise.
- Place one lettuce leaf in each pita bread half. Fill each with turkey mixture. Serve immediately or wrap and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.