Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
I got this from a co-worker. Haven't tried it yet, I'm putting it here for safe-keeping.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans albacore tuna in water
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup marie refrigerated creamy ranch dressing or 1⁄2 cup sour cream and dill salad dressing
- 3⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- In bowl combine ingredients.
- Cover, refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Serve in seeded sweet pepper, tomato or cucumber.
This was a great, easy recipe. I made doubled the recipe so I could have extra to throw on crackers for a snack throughout the week. Thank you!
A nice change of pace to the usual tuna salad. Subbed celery for onions and almonds for walnuts, just to personal preference. Goes well with the cucumber, thanks!!