- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine
- 3 -4 large potatoes
- 3⁄4 cup crushed flakes cereal (non-sweet)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Place butter or margarine in a casserole.
- Put in oven that is preheated to 375°F.
- Peel potatoes and slice into 1/4 inch crosswise slices.
- Place slices in melted butter or margarine, coating well.
- Mix remaining ingredients.
- Dprinkle over top of sliced potatoes.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until potatoes are done and tops are crisp.