Crunchy Three Cabbage Coleslaw
for the dressing
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
For the Slaw
- 1⁄2 head green cabbage, shredded
- 1⁄2 head red cabbage, shredded
- 1⁄2 head napa cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 red onion, sliced thin
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded,cut into thin strips
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded,cut into thin strips
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded cut into thin strips (optional)
- Mix all dressing ingredients until well blended.
- Put in fridge until ready to use.
- Combine slaw ingredients in a bowl, mix.
- Pout dressing over top and stir well.
- Let stand at room temp.
- for about 15 minutes before serving.