1/1 Photo of Crunchy Teriyaki Patties
* Pamela *'s Note:
This is an adopted recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the meat and water chestnuts together.
- 2Shape the mixture into 6 patties, each about 3/4-inch thick.
- 3Place the patties in an ungreased baking dish 10 X 6 X 1 3/4-inches.
- 4Mix the remaining ingredients together and pour over the patties.
- 5Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, turning the patties once.
- 6Remove the patties from the marinade.
- 7Broil or grill the patties 4-inches from the heat, turning once, until the desired doneness is reached, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- 8Brush frequently with the leftover marinade.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Teriyaki Patties
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.7
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 747.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 22.5 g