Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
These have a subtle flavor, and are very moist. They freeze well.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
- 1⁄2 cup water chestnut, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ginger
- Mix hamburg and water chestnuts.
- Make six patties and place in glass casserole just big enough to hold them.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over patties.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours, turning once.
- Grill until done, basting frequently with marinade mixture.