Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Chili-seasoned ground turkey on a bed of lettuce topped with salsa and sour cream. An Eating for Life recipe. Very tasty.
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans in chili sauce
- 5 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 4 ounces baked corn tortilla chips
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground turkey and cook until no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in chili beans and simmer until heated through and slightly thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Evenly divide lettuce onto 4 plates. Spoon a portion of turkey mixture over lettuce, and top with salsa, cheddar cheese, tomato, green onion and sour cream.
- Crumble about a fourth of the tortilla chips over each salad. Serve and enjoy!