Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
One way to sass basic salads and soups.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Slice sweet potatoes into small, ½-inch cubes. See video for directions.
- Add sweet potatoes to a medium bowl with olive oil and a few sprinkles of sea salt. Stir until sweet potatoes are completely coated.
- Arrange sweet potatoes on a parchment-lined baking sheet (if they are too crowded, they’ll come out mushy, so you might want to use two baking sheets to give your potatoes more “personal space”).
- Pop them in the oven for 15-20 minutes and bake until lightly browned and crunchy at the corners.
- Let cool then serve on top of salad, soup, or as a side dish.