1/1 Photo of Crunchy Sweet Potato Fries or "Croutons"
One way to sass basic salads and soups.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Slice sweet potatoes into small, ½-inch cubes. See video for directions.
- 3Add sweet potatoes to a medium bowl with olive oil and a few sprinkles of sea salt. Stir until sweet potatoes are completely coated.
- 4Arrange sweet potatoes on a parchment-lined baking sheet (if they are too crowded, they’ll come out mushy, so you might want to use two baking sheets to give your potatoes more “personal space”).
- 5Pop them in the oven for 15-20 minutes and bake until lightly browned and crunchy at the corners.
- 6Let cool then serve on top of salad, soup, or as a side dish.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Sweet Potato Fries or "Croutons"
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.5
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 35.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 1.0 g