Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- Mix first 5 ingredients with spoon.
- Stir in flour and one cup of the chocolate chips.
- Press dough into an ungreased 13x9x2 baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
- While dough is baking, mix remaining chocolate chips, raisins, peanuts and peanut butter in a 2 quart sauce pan.
- Heat over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until chocolate chips are melted.
- Spread over crust in pan.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- cut into bars about 2"x1".