- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 1⁄2-1 cup melted butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (2 ounce) package Dream Whip (prepare as directed on package)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert (prepared as directed on package)
- 1 (12 -16 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix pretzels, melted butter and 3 tablespoons sugar in bowl.
- Press into 13x9-inch pan and bake for 10 minutes at 350°; cool.
- In medium bowl, blend cream cheese and 3/4 cup sugar, then add the prepared Dream Whip.
- Pour on top of crust and chill.
- Prepare Jello as directed on package and partially set; add strawberries.
- Pour over cream cheese mixture and chill until completely jelled.
- Cut into squares.