Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Chef Walter, Volunteer 8
- 7 cups crispy rice cereal or 7 cups corn flakes cereal (Crispix and Chex work great)
- 1 cup mini pretzel stick
- 1 cup bite-size cheese crackers
- 1 cup cashews or 1 cup peanuts
- 4 tablespoons melted margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 5 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all ingredients together, coating cereal well.
- Spread into a shallow layer on a baking sheet (use one with sides, or the ingredients will slide off).
- Bake at 450° for 45-60 minute, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool on paper towels.