Recipe by LILLIANCOOKS
Most of my recipes are born from my cravings. And tonight I was craving something crunchy and smokey....so this worked out perfectly! My whole family loved this!
- 6 -8 thin cut bone in pork chops
- 1⁄2 cup flour, for dredging
- 3⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine, i used chardonnay
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons liquid smoke flavoring
- 3 cups panko breadcrumbs, bread crumbs
- 3 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place flour into a plastic freezer bag. In a shallow dish, mix together the next 4 ingredients. In a sepreate freezer bag, mix together the last 5 ingredients. Preheat oven to 400*. Line 2 large baking pans with parchment paper. Coat each pork chop with flour, then with mustard mixture and then with breadcrumb mixture. Place on the baking sheets and bake on center rack for 40-45 mintues or til well browned.