Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great slaw with a decided crunch. Has a bit of an Asian flavor. Another recipe from my BFA Becky.
- 1 head cabbage (shred)
- 1 bunch green onion (slice)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Top Ramen oriental-flavor noodles
- 1 cup oil
- 6 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) .jar sesame seeds, toasted
- Combine cabbage & onion.
- Just before serving add nuts, crushed Top Ramen.
- Toss with dressing.
- Oil, vinegar, sugar and flavor packets from Top ramen.