Make and share this Crunchy Shrimp Roll - Sushi recipe from Food.com.
- Bake or fry tempura shrimp as directed on the package.
- Cut tails off the tempura shrimp.
- Slice tempura shrimp in half lengthwise, set aside.
- Cut the avocado in half, discarding the pit.
- Cut off the hard skin and discard.
- Slice the avocado into thin sticks.
- Wash the green onion, cut the long green stalks off of the white bulb-like things. Discard the white bulbs.
- Roll the sushi, using one green onion stalk, several avocado sticks, and 2 ½ slices of tempura shrimp as your fillings.
- Serve with shoyu, wasabi, and ginger if desired. Enjoy!