Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Got this recipe from bisquick and I kicked it up a notch!
Make and share this Crunchy Sesame Pork Strips recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb boneless pork top loin
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 1⁄2 cups panko breadcrumbs, breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 2 -3 tablespoons margarine (melted)
- 2 drops sesame seed oil
- Preheat oven to 400'.
- Spray a 13x9 baking dish with Pam.
- Trim off excess fat from porkloin.
- cut into 1/4 inch strips, than into 1/4 inch wide strips.
- Mix together bisquick, sesame seeds, salt, pepper, paprika, ground mustard, garlic powder in one large bowl. Set aside on counter.
- Mix together in another large bowl, milk,eggs,and sesame seed oil. Set aside on counter.
- Place panko bread crumbs on a plate or in a baggie.
- Dip pork strips in bisquick mixture, than into liquid mixture, than roll in panko bread crumbs.
- Drizzle top of strips with margarine.
- Place in prepared baking dish and bake 30-40 mintues or until tender and golden brown.