Recipe By : The Canadian Living Light and Healthy Cookbook: Really more like an English biscuit than what we call a cookie, these treats, which provide more fiber than most cookies, go well with cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together all-purpose and whole wheat flours, wheat germ, oat bran, cinnamon and salt.
- 2In bowl, cream margarine or butter and brown sugar until light; beat in egg and vanilla.
- 3Stir in dry ingredients; mix well.
- 4Stir in sunflower, sesame and poppy seeds.
- 5Between 2 sheets of waxed paper, roll out dough, in batches, to 1/8-inch (3 mm) thickness.
- 6With cookie cutter, cut into 2-1/2-inch (6 cm) rounds.
- 7Bake on ungreased baking sheets in 350 F oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 8Let cool for 5 minutes on baking sheets.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Seed Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.0
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 83.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 2.0 g