Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Recipe By : The Canadian Living Light and Healthy Cookbook: Really more like an English biscuit than what we call a cookie, these treats, which provide more fiber than most cookies, go well with cheese.
- Mix together all-purpose and whole wheat flours, wheat germ, oat bran, cinnamon and salt.
- In bowl, cream margarine or butter and brown sugar until light; beat in egg and vanilla.
- Stir in dry ingredients; mix well.
- Stir in sunflower, sesame and poppy seeds.
- Between 2 sheets of waxed paper, roll out dough, in batches, to 1/8-inch (3 mm) thickness.
- With cookie cutter, cut into 2-1/2-inch (6 cm) rounds.
- Bake on ungreased baking sheets in 350 F oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let cool for 5 minutes on baking sheets.