Top Review by Tebo
I've made many "oven fries" but the crunch of these outshone the others. I cooked them in the BBQ (too hot for the oven) and managed to overdo (burn) some of them and this just added to the taste! Thanks again Dancer^.
- 3⁄4 cup corn flake crumbs
Italian Fries Seasoning
- 6 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Italian herb seasoning
Chili Fries Seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 1⁄3 lbs potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch thick wedges (4 medium)
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat two baking sheets with vegetable cooking spray.
- Lightly beat egg in shallow bowl.
- In another shallow bowl, mix crumbs and seasoning blend of your choice.
- Dip potato wedges into egg; coat completely with crumb mixture.
- Arrange in single layer on baking sheets.
- Bake 20 minutes, then turn potatoes over and continue to bake 10 to 15 minutes longer, until potatoes are browned and crisp and insides are tender when tested with toothpick or fork.
- Serve immediately, plain or with lemon or ketchup.