Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
more stuff for lunch
Make and share this Crunchy Seafood Wraps recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon lemon rind, grated
- 1 tablespoon capers, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 500 g skinned and boned flathead fillets, cut into strips and dusted with
- flour, and
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 4 large pita breads
- 1⁄3 cup kraft tartar sauce
- 150 g mixed salad greens
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- lemon wedge, to serve
- Combine breadcrumbs, lemon rind, capers, parsley, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Dip fish into egg then press firmly into breadcrumb mix. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the fish in batches until golden, crispy and cooked through. Drain on paper towel.
- Spread pitas with tartare sauce. Top with salad mix, onion slices and some crunchy fish. Fold up pita and serve with extra salad, tartare sauce and lemon wedges.