Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I used to eat my sandwiches and chips like this sometimes as a kid and remembered loving the crunch in the sandwich! I thought it'd be a fun recipe to post and maybe for kid's lunch box surprises or something :)
- Place bread slices in front of you. Spread mayo on each slice.
- Add 2 slices of deli ham on 2 of the bread slices.
- Now grab a handful of your favorite types of chips (i'd always do it with hot cheetos! yum!). Place the chips on top of the ham covering it.
- Now top off with a slice of tomato and lettuce. Place the other 2 bread slices on top!
- Bite in and enjoy that yummy CRUNCH! :D.
This is the best way to eat your chips with your sandwich!! I love it!! Thank You!! Hugs
I love my chips on my sandwich. I put them on just about any kind of sandwich & have done so since I was a kid. It kind of helps with portion control since I don't eat any extras after I have put the "chip layer" on my sandwich. It is fun to mix up different flavors of chips & sandwichs too. Dorito's are good too!
OMG I thought I was the only one who put potato chips in my ham sandwiches! It is a miracle! Nothing better! :) Absolutely tastelicious! Jelly