Recipe by Anu
A very bachelor-y and on-the-go sandwich, that's simply a filler, more than anything else. I made it once when I was really hungry, with next to nothing in the fridge. It's not health food, but yummy enough to make up for it :-)
Top Review by Heather Sullivan
I *love* salsa on bread. Use very hot salsa on regular white bread (the stuff that comes in a bag!), forget the top slice of bread and eat. It's great when you have a cold and need something hot and spicy to unclog your nose but you dont want to be stuck on soup all the time!
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons salsa (Use your favourite kind; I used a moderately-spicy, vegetarian one)
- potato chips (for the "crunchy" part... again, use your favourite, or whatever'sa available at home)
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast both slices of bread in a toaster till they are as crisp as you want it.
- Spread the salsa evenly over one slice.
- If it appears too dry, feel free to double the amount of salsa that you use.
- This is a completely"taste-while-you-make" recipe.
- Now add a layer of potato chips to this salsa-covered slice, and cover it with the other slice of toasted bread.
- Your crunchy salsa sandwich is done and ready-to-munch into!