A very bachelor-y and on-the-go sandwich, that's simply a filler, more than anything else. I made it once when I was really hungry, with next to nothing in the fridge. It's not health food, but yummy enough to make up for it :-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 1/2 tablespoons salsa (Use your favourite kind; I used a moderately-spicy, vegetarian one)
- potato chips (for the "crunchy" part... again, use your favourite, or whatever'sa available at home)
- 1Toast both slices of bread in a toaster till they are as crisp as you want it.
- 2Spread the salsa evenly over one slice.
- 3If it appears too dry, feel free to double the amount of salsa that you use.
- 4This is a completely"taste-while-you-make" recipe.
- 5Now add a layer of potato chips to this salsa-covered slice, and cover it with the other slice of toasted bread.
- 6Your crunchy salsa sandwich is done and ready-to-munch into!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Salsa Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.1
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 592.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 6.1 g