Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Just saw this in a Asda magazine, they look great
- 4 baking potatoes, priked
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (260 g) packs boneless skinless salmon fillets
- 1 large egg
- 25 g butter, melted
- 150 g fresh whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- lemon, cut into wedges
- pre-heat oven to 220 degrees.
- microwave the potatoes on full power for 10-15 minutes.
- cut into wedges and toss in the oil.
- bake on a tray for 20 minutes.
- while the potatoes are in the microwave, cut the salmon into chunky fingers.
- lightly beat the egg and melted butter in a shallow dish.
- put the breadcrumbs and sesame seeds on a plate.
- dip the salmon fingers, one at a time in the egg mixture until coated all over.
- then coat them in the crumbs and put on baking tray.
- bake the salmon fingers for the last 12 minutes.
- serve with peas and lemon wedges.