Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe reminds me of some roasted potatoes we had at Victoria Station Restaurant at the Burswood Resort and they were delicious.
- 1 1⁄2 kg potatoes (peeled and cubed)
- 3 sprigs rosemary (leaves only)
- olive oil (to drizzle)
- salt (sea to taste and serve)
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Line a baking tray with foil and then baking paper and spread potatoes on the tray in a single layer and scatter with rosemary leaves and ross with a decent slurp of olive oil until potatoes are thoroughly coated and cover loosely with foil and roast for 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil, reduce the oven to 200C and cook for 35 to 40 minutes until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with sea salt to serve.
Clearly this is a delicious recipe that delivers it's descriptive name perfectly - Crunchy Rosemary Potatoes! If you love the flavor of rosemary then these are the potatoes for you. I converted the recipe to Fahrenheit and preheated the oven at 425 degrees F and cooked the potatoes as stated in step number 2. For step number 3, I reduced the temperature to 400 degrees F and followed the instructions. Made for New Kids On the Block tag.
These really were crunchy, and the rosemary compliments the potatoes nicely. I didn't peel mine. I also enjoyed the leftovers cold the next day. Thanks for posting!
I'm not one to peel potatoes unless it's really, really necessary, & in this recipe it isn't! We love the flavor that the peel adds, & with this recipe, the combo of rosemary & salt was just enough to make this dish exceptional; definitely a winner! And we enjoyed the leftovers as a right-out-of-the-frig snack! [Made & reviewed in Newest Zaar tag]