Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another great recipe for a strawberry salad. From Taste of Home's Simple & Delicious magazine.
Make and share this Crunchy Romaine Strawberry Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Discard seasoning packet from ramen noodles or save for another use.
- Break noodles into small pieces.
- In a skillet, sauté noodles and walnuts in butter for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden; cool.
- For dressing, in a jar with tight fitting lid, combine the oil, sugar, vinegar, and soy sauce; shake well.
- Just before serving, combine the romaine, onions, strawberries and noodle mixture in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with dressing and toss gently.