Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Crunchy, crispy and delightful! A nice salad to have with dinner or as a small lunch. Use your choice of flavored croutons. Simple and easy!
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups croutons
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ranch dressing (or choice)
- Mix romaine lettuce with eggs, croutons and mozzarella cheese.
- Drizzle with ranch dressing.
This is a good salad combination. :) I went with caesar dressing, as I'm not a lover of ranch. Made for the Auzzie/NZ Recipe Swap #36