Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy as a snap and so very yummy! I serve these in lieu of everyday mashed potatoes or rice. You could add other dry seasonings if you like, but they're quite good just like this.
- 8 -10 golden baby new potatoes
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Halve the potatoes and boil them, skins on, in a large pot of water for 5010 minutes until they are just tender and not quite done (they will continue to bake in the oven). Drain and return to pot.
- Add the butter, salt and garlic powder to the pot. Place a lid over it and shake until potatoes are coated (the liquid mixture should make a sort of "mash" around the potatoes).
- Bake in a 350 oven for 25-30 mins, or until golden crisp.
THESE ARE GREAT! Appreciate that the potatoes are baked with skins on & while the recipe is extremely simple, the finished potatoes are wonderful in the taste dept! Thanks for sharing! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick-A-Chef]