Recipe by getoutofmygalley
Easy as a snap and so very yummy! I serve these in lieu of everyday mashed potatoes or rice. You could add other dry seasonings if you like, but they're quite good just like this.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
THESE ARE GREAT! Appreciate that the potatoes are baked with skins on & while the recipe is extremely simple, the finished potatoes are wonderful in the taste dept! Thanks for sharing! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick-A-Chef]
- 8 -10 golden baby new potatoes
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Halve the potatoes and boil them, skins on, in a large pot of water for 5010 minutes until they are just tender and not quite done (they will continue to bake in the oven). Drain and return to pot.
- Add the butter, salt and garlic powder to the pot. Place a lid over it and shake until potatoes are coated (the liquid mixture should make a sort of "mash" around the potatoes).
- Bake in a 350 oven for 25-30 mins, or until golden crisp.