Recipe by Raquel Grinnell
Tyler Florence recipe from the Food Network; a classic with roast beef or chicken. The garlic will be soft enough to spread on toasted bread.... yum!
- 6 -8 large yukon gold potatoes, cut into big chunks
- 10 -15 garlic cloves
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- kosher salt or sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Put the potatoes and garlic onto a baking sheet.
- Roughly tear the rosemary and scatter it over; season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Toss the potatoes and garlic well to mix all the flavors and put them in the oven.
- Remove them after 30 minutes and toss them again.
- Continue to roast them until the potatoes are browned and cooked through, about 30 to 40 minutes more.
- Serve immediately.