Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Crunchy on the outside--smooth on the inside.
- Peel potatoes.
- Cut into quarters.
- Boil for 20 minutes.
- Put in large bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil over potatoes. Toss them so that they are totally covered.
- Season with a good amount of salt and pepper. Toss again.
- Cover with Glad Wrap. Leave in fridge overnight.
- To cook (next day), preheat oven to 210c.
- Toss potatoes again.
- Transfer to baking dish. Ensure they are not on top of each other--must be single layer
- Put in hot oven for 45 minutes approx--turn after 20 minutes.