1/2 Photos of Crunchy Rice Salad
From the Junior League of North Harris County TX - I usually leave out the green onions and it's still great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook rice using package directions (omit salt) and let cool.
- 2Combine the rice, oranges, onions, celery, water chestnuts, and mushrooms in a serving bowl, tossing to mix.
- 3In a small bowl, whisk together the rice vinegar, oil, and soy sauce.
- 4Pour dressing over rice mixture and mix gently. Chill until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Rice Salad
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.1
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 519.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 3.4 g