Recipe by Seasoned Cook
AWESOME AND DELICIOUS!!! Finger lickin' good! Great appetizer or have for a meal. So easy, crunchy and very tasty! My family enjoys these for a lazy Sunday evening snack. They warm up well....that is, if there are any left!!!!
Top Review by The Flying Chef
These were awesome!!! I served these with extra ranch dressing on the side absolutely no need, they were crunchy on the outside, with super tender and moist chicken on the inside, with the wonderful ranch flavour coming through. I did make with panko flakes I love how these crisp up better than regular breadcrumbs. I will be saving this one they make the perfect finger food. Wonderful Post Seasoned Cook
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken wings
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 3⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup bottled ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove wing tips. Cut or separate wing portions. If wet, pat dry with a paper towel.
- In a small bowl combine onion powder, italian seasoning, bread crumbs, cornmeal and parmesan cheese.
- In separate small bowl pour ranch dressing. Sprinkle wings with salt and pepper.
- Dip wing portions into ranch dressing, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place chicken wings onto a sprayed or greased 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Bake uncovered in a 375 degree oven for 45 minutes or until light brown.
- Note: Flour may be substituted for breadcrumbs.