Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
AWESOME AND DELICIOUS!!! Finger lickin' good! Great appetizer or have for a meal. So easy, crunchy and very tasty! My family enjoys these for a lazy Sunday evening snack. They warm up well....that is, if there are any left!!!!
- Remove wing tips. Cut or separate wing portions. If wet, pat dry with a paper towel.
- In a small bowl combine onion powder, italian seasoning, bread crumbs, cornmeal and parmesan cheese.
- In separate small bowl pour ranch dressing. Sprinkle wings with salt and pepper.
- Dip wing portions into ranch dressing, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place chicken wings onto a sprayed or greased 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Bake uncovered in a 375 degree oven for 45 minutes or until light brown.
- Note: Flour may be substituted for breadcrumbs.
These were awesome!!! I served these with extra ranch dressing on the side absolutely no need, they were crunchy on the outside, with super tender and moist chicken on the inside, with the wonderful ranch flavour coming through. I did make with panko flakes I love how these crisp up better than regular breadcrumbs. I will be saving this one they make the perfect finger food. Wonderful Post Seasoned Cook
Great Recipe! I used Panko breadcrumbs and replaced the onion powder with seasoned salt. They turned out nice n' crunchy w/ a hint of ranch! Thanks!!
These were really tasty...I used chicken ribs and doubled the onion salt & Italian seasoning in the crumbs. Little Miss DD helped crumb them and thew whole family thoroughly enjoyed these for a easy Sunday night dinner. Thanks for posting!