1/3 Photos of Crunchy Ranch Chicken Wings
Seasoned Cook's Note:
AWESOME AND DELICIOUS!!! Finger lickin' good! Great appetizer or have for a meal. So easy, crunchy and very tasty! My family enjoys these for a lazy Sunday evening snack. They warm up well....that is, if there are any left!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove wing tips. Cut or separate wing portions. If wet, pat dry with a paper towel.
- 2In a small bowl combine onion powder, italian seasoning, bread crumbs, cornmeal and parmesan cheese.
- 3In separate small bowl pour ranch dressing. Sprinkle wings with salt and pepper.
- 4Dip wing portions into ranch dressing, then coat with crumb mixture.
- 5Place chicken wings onto a sprayed or greased 9 x 13 baking pan.
- 6Bake uncovered in a 375 degree oven for 45 minutes or until light brown.
- 7Note: Flour may be substituted for breadcrumbs.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Ranch Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 830.6
- Calories from Fat 566
- Total Fat 62.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 161.8 mg
- Sodium 1268.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 39.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: