Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
An easy appetizer or part of a meal. Try using other dressings for a different taste, use cilantro instead of parsley or add some chili powder for an extra zing
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- Combine cornflake crumbs and parsley.
- Combine dressing and water in another bowl.
- Dip chicken into dressing mixture.
- Cover with cornflake mixture.
- Place on lightly sprayed non stick pan.
- Bake 8 minutes or until tender in a 425 degree oven.
They are also really good when dipped in Honey Mustard. We marinated them in the Fat Free Ranch overnight as well....it rocked.
This was so easy, and so wonderful. I let the chicken strips soak in the ranch dressing for about 4 hours in the fridge before I coated them. Made for less work at dinner time. I will definitely be making these fingers many more times!
My sons loved this,very quick ,simple and easy.I served them with a sweet and sour dip.I think I,ll double the amount next time as they went so quickly.