Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is really good. Very easy to make. I think you will love it!
- 1⁄3 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat parmesan cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) packet hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9x13 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine corn flake crumbs, cheese and dressing mix.
- Spray chicken with butter flavored Pam, then roll in corn flake mixture to coat.
- Place chicken in prepared pan and bake uncovered for 45 minutes or until done.
- For WW - this is 3 points per serving.
Delicious!!! I loved the crunchy coating of the crumbs. This is super easy to put together and tastes fantastic. I have to admit, I did use real butter and not the butter flavored PAM.
I liked this a lot. It was very easy, and the chicken was so juicy (fully cooked at 35 minutes). It was a little "ranchy" for me though, so I think next time I'll use a little more cornflake crumbs and a little less ranch. Thank you for posting!
Just as Jen said, this chicken recipe is really good and easy, too. Will definitely become a regular on our dinner menu. Thanks!