- 1⁄3 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat parmesan cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) packet hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9x13 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine corn flake crumbs, cheese and dressing mix.
- Spray chicken with butter flavored Pam, then roll in corn flake mixture to coat.
- Place chicken in prepared pan and bake uncovered for 45 minutes or until done.
- For WW - this is 3 points per serving.