Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 mins
A really good chicken salad to serve for picnics or potlucks.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (3 ounce) package oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken, chunks
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 (16 ounce) bagfine coleslaw mix
- Melt butter in pan.
- Stir in seasoning packet from noodles.
- Break block of noodles into bite size pieces over pan.
- Stir noodles into mixture,cook 2 minutes.
- Srirring constantly,stir in sesame seeds,cook additional 2 minutes until noodles are golden brown.
- Mix sugar,vinegar,oil and pepper in large bowl.
- Add noodle mixture and remaining ingredients.
- Toss and refrigerate.
Excellent! We always have ramen noodles on hand & wanted something to make with our left-over coleslaw salad mix, so this was perfect! For the dry ingredients (Peanuts, Noodles), I mixed them separately & set aside so they could be added when the salad was ready to eat. Everyone loved it! :)
Easy to make and the whole family loved this! Will make this again soon.