Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My kids love Rice Krispie treats. This one is good for the holidays. From TOH Quick Cooking.
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 5 1⁄2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 1⁄2 cups raisins
- 1 cup dry roasted salted peanut
- In a big saucepan, melt the marshmallows and butter; stir frequently until smooth.
- Add Rice Krispies, raisins, and peanuts; stir well to mix.
- Pat mixture into a greased 13x9 inch pan.
- Let cool completely.
- Cut into squares.