Crunchy Raisin Bread French Toast
- Mix eggs, milk, vanilla, powdered sugar and nutmeg in a shallow dish(or pie plate).
- Place cereal in another shallow dish.
- Spray a 12" nonstick skillet generously with butter(or cooking spray). Heat over medium heat.
- Dip both sides of 4 slices of the bread in egg mixture, then in cereal.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown, turning once. Repeat with remaining bread, egg mixture and cereal, buttering the skillet each time.
- Serve topped with powdered sugar, if desired. Enjoy!
- Makes 4 servings.