Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
From a Rosarita newsletter.
- 1 -2 cup shredded cooked chicken (amt to your liking)
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel diced tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small avocado, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion (about 2 onions)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 5 corn tostadas, fried
- cooking spray
Other possible ingredients
- jalapeno pepper
- green chili
- bell pepper
- Combine chicken, tomatoes, cheese, avacado, green onions, and garlic salt. Mix well.
- Spread about 1/3 cup of beans to edge of tortillas. Top each with tostada shell. Spoon chicken mixture over shell; top with remaining flour tortillas.
- Grill both sides over medium heat in skillet coated with cooking spray until golden brown. Cut into wedges. Serve with sour cream, salsa, etc.