Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick, easy no-bake cookie.
Make and share this Crunchy Pretzel Drops No-Bake Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces butterscotch chips
- 1⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 1⁄2 cups puffed corn cereal
- 1 cup broken pretzel
- Mix first 5 ingredients in saucepan. Melt over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in cereal and pretzels.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonful onto wax paper and allow to harden.
This is a fabulous recipe! I had a hard time getting them to not fall apart when dropping them, so the second time I put it into a cake pan and chilled. Everyone loved these cookies/bars.
These are easy to make however they never set up so we could eat them! They tasted great but had to be eaten with a fork! I am wondering if you need to let it boil before removing from heat so they will harden -?-