Recipe by Queen uh Cuisine
This recipe comes from a cookbook of mine called "Cool Foods". I am putting it here for safe keeping :)
Top Review by Outta Here
These are great! I am not a big fan of jojos, but I liked these. The flavor and texture was very good. And happy they are baked and not fried! Very nice with a grilled steak. Made for Spring 2012 PAC game.
- 6 russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the potatoes into eight wedges each and toss up in the oil.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, chives, celery salt, garlic powder and rosemary in bowl.
- Add the potato wedges and coat well.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake for 40 minutes or until crisp and golden.